The Handy Rescue Tool® is a reliable and versatile yet lightweight tool intended to bridge that gap between small pocket-sized tools and large heavy ones used in today's fire service. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty, this made-in-the-USA product meets all 4 categories of a fire department forcible entry tool. The HRT® includes an axe (fully resharpenable), hammer, nail puller, hose spanner, pry bar, gas cut-off wrench, grapple hook, shock absorbing powergrip™, cast alloy steel blade and shank and a rust-resistant matte finish.
The compact size of the HRT with the (optional) sheath/shoulder strap sling allows the HRT to be carried hands-free and quickly deployed during interior firefightring operations. It's truly the "fireman's friend".
Special features and applications include:
- Slicing vehicle glass
- Chisel cut sheet metal
- Striking tool
- Force windows and doors and hasps
- Chop drywall
- Pull lathe and wires
- Make easy inspection holes
- General overhaul operations
- Glass breaking tool
- Door stop
Now with FREE SHIPPING in the US!
- Meets all four categories for a fire department forcible entry tool
- Reliable, versatile, and affordable
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Made in USA for police, firefighters, and rescue workers
- All-in-one hammer, nail puller, reinforced pry bar with lever, wire twist, tire chain hook, grapple hook, hose spanner, and fully resharpenable 4.5" curved axe head
- Gas cut-off wrench
- Shock-absorbing PowerGrip
- Materials: cast alloy steel blade and shank, heat treated for extra strength
- Non-conducting fiberglass handle
- Rust-resistant matte finish
- Temporary blade guard included
- Dimensions: 19.25" x 5" x 1.25"
- Weight: 2.24 lbs.
- Made in the USA: Parowan, Utah
- To prevent rust, keep the tool stored in a dry environment. Apply a thin covering of light machine oil to the head of the tool with a cotton cloth, giving it time to be absorbed by the finish. Wipe off any excess. Apply new oil when needed.
- If rust occurs on the surface of the tool, it can be removed with fine steel wool and light machine oil.
- For both safety and utility, it is important to maintain the sharp edge of the HRT. After repeated heavy use, the blade may begin to dull. If this happens, use a metal file to re-sharpen.
- CAUTION: Safety goggles are recommended when using the HRT.